Date: Saturday, Dec 11th, 2021
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Cognitive Health Webinar
Cognitive health has been on the forefront of people’s minds a lot more recently. The ability to think clearly, learn, and recall is crucial as we age. However, diet and lifestyle conditions in the last century have diminished our cognitive ability.
This webinar will discuss the two brains that we possess, how every cell in our body has memory, the most important practices to keep our memory clear and sharp, and the foods that strengthen clarity and thinking.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.