Date: Saturday, April 10th, 2021
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Bone Health ZOOM Webinar
In this webinar, we will observe how a macrobiotic diet can create strong and flexible bones, while also remineralizing your body if existing issues are present. We’ll also discuss the best sources of calcium, and the relationship between blood and bones
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)