Date: Saturday, May 8th, 2021
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Food Allergies ZOOM Webinar
In the last two decades, there has been a dramatic increase in those affected by food allergies. Additionally, the range of foods that people have trouble with, even healthy foods, has also increased. However, the sign of good health is the ability to eat the world’s healthiest foods. This webinar will put food allergies into perspective, highlighting their common causes and how both foods that are spoiling and restoring our health can create symptoms.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.