Date: Tuesday, December 1st
Time: 4:30 PM EST
Price: $15 (min) — $25 (recommended)
Taste With Integrity ZOOM Webinar w/ Susan Waxman
Take a step into Susan Waxman’s kitchen for her weekly ZOOM webinar series, “Taste With Integrity!” As a world-renowned Macrobiotic Counselor, Cooking Instructor, and Executive Chef of SHI Macrobiotics, Susan has touched the hearts, minds, and stomachs of thousands across the globe!
Her masterful understanding of the energetic nature of foods and cooking styles, has allowed her to create dynamic, healthful meals plans, in addition to expertly teaching and guiding students and clients on how to create their own lasting health.
“Taste With Integrity” is your personal macrobiotic support group, so it is a safe place to ask questions and engage Susan and others in the community about macrobiotic principles and lifestyle practices. Each week, we will explore different thoughts that you bring!
Next Zoom Session – Tuesday, December 1st @ 4:30 PM EST
To use Zoom you will need:
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)