Date: Tuesday, July 27th
Time: 4-5 PM EST
Price: $15 (min) — $25 (recommended)
Macrobiotic Support Group w/ Susan Waxman
Take a step into Susan Waxman’s kitchen for her weekly support group! As a world-renowned Macrobiotic Counselor, Cooking Instructor, and Executive Chef of SHI Macrobiotics, Susan has touched the hearts, minds, and stomachs of thousands across the globe!
Her masterful understanding of the energetic nature of foods and cooking styles, has allowed her to create dynamic, healthful meals plans, in addition to expertly teaching and guiding students and clients on how to create their own lasting health.
This is your personal macrobiotic support group, so it is a safe place to engage and talk to others in the community about macrobiotic principles and lifestyle practices. Each Tuesday, Susan explores different thoughts that you bring!
Next Zoom Session – Tuesday, July 27th @ 4 PM EST
Topic: Cooking Q&A Session
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)