Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 4pm to 5:30pm EST
Price: Now available free of charge!
With the Coronavirus making the international news headlines daily, SHI Macrobiotics founder, Denny Waxman weighs in on what it means for you. This webinar was a live discussion about the coronavirus that can now be viewed above as a recording for free & originally included a handout (which is no longer available) that tackles the following topics:
- Should We Be Worried About It?
- The Macrobiotic View of Bacterial & Viral Diseases
- An Overview of Communicable Diseases
- Assessment of Current CDC Recommendations
- Spring vs. Fall Illnesses
- “What to Avoid” Checklist
- Dietary Checklist
- Lifestyle Checklist
- 5 of Susan Waxman’s Recipes & Remedies for Stronger Immunity
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.