Date: Saturday, April 4
Time: 4pm to 5pm EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Coronavirus – Keeping Safe
With the Coronavirus continuing to make international news headlines daily, SHI Macrobiotics founder, Denny Waxman expands upon the first discussion with specific topics requested by viewers and a deeper dive into staying healthy and pro-active during this time of difficulty. This course is a followup to the original webinar held on March 14, 2020 at 4PM EST and includes a second video recording from the live discussion about the coronavirus (this one held on April 4, 2020) & includes a new handout that tackles the following topics:
- What is macrobiotic practice?
- Why is it important to practice macrobiotics?
- How does macrobiotics relate to epigenetics?
- Is a strict, 100% macrobiotic practice required to see benefits?
- How much time does macrobiotics take to affect our blood?
- How much in advance to start practicing macrobiotics for specific needs?
- Eating habits overview
- Diet & food variety overview
- Healthy activity overview
- Home environment overview
- Resources for further learning
Additionally, the course includes online access to the following videos:
- The Body Rub
- Practicing Do-In
- Webinar recording available after event