Date: Saturday, December 12 (Recording Available)
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Good and Bad Sweets: Live The Sweet Life Webinar
Out of the five tastes, sweet taste is the most balanced and harmonious, and is also important for our health. Sweet tastes help us to feel satisfied physically and emotionally. In this webinar, we will discuss how to substitute healthy sweets for unhealthy sweets.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.