Date: Saturday, November 28, 2020 (Recording Available)
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Good & Bad Carbs: Carbs Are Your Friends Webinar
Aside from calorie counting, many are fixated on counting their carbs, or eliminating them entirely. Our principal nutrient is glucose, not protein. Every cell in our body is nourished by glucose and the sources of complex carbohydrates are grains, beans, and vegetables. In this ZOOM webinar, we will identify the differences between healthy and unhealthy carbs.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session
To use Zoom you will need:
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.