Date: Saturday, Oct 2nd, 2021
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
This webinar will explore how we sleep, why we sleep, how much is necessary, what disturbs our sleep, and how diet and activity influence these patterns.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)