Date: Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
Everyone loves their holidays! Daily life is stressful and holidays provide comfort and stability as we celebrate with our loved ones and observe traditions. Some of those traditions can throw our macrobiotic practice off track.
This webinar will focus on getting through holidays safely and how to recover when you “overdo it!” We will also discuss what to do when you don’t want to indulge, and how to deal with pressure from family and friends.
1.) Webinar recording
2.) Q&A Session*
*Only questions related to the webinar topic will be addressed.
To use Zoom you will need:
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- A broadband internet connection
- The Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.