Date: Saturday, Sept 26th, 2020
Time: 10am to 11am EST
Price: $10 (min) — $45 (recommended)
“I Love My Teeth” ZOOM Webinar
It is said that the mouth is a window into the health of our bodies. Yet, many disregard their oral hygiene, and a large number of individuals even fear going to the dentist regularly. In this LIVE webinar, learn from Denny & Susan Waxman as they explore the dietary and health practices for strong, healthy teeth and gums. Discover which foods and products are necessary for your teeth!
2.) Teeth & Tooth Care by Denny Waxman (from Advanced Macrobiotic Counselor Training Program)
3.) Preventative Tooth Care by Susan Waxman
4.) Q&A Session
To use Zoom you will need:
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.