Kitchen Setup Webinar
Do you ever feel as though you never have enough time? In our busy world, everyone wants shortcuts, especially when it comes to cooking! Whether you’re new to eating a whole-food, plant-based diet, or a veteran, this kitchen setup class will prove beneficial to all. Learn how Susan organizes cookware to create an efficient flow for food preparation. Take a look into her refrigerator and pantry to also find out more about her favorite staples!
Date: Wednesday, July 5th
Time: 5:30 – 6:30 PM ET
Includes: Access to LIVE class and recording for future reference
*SHI Macrobiotics is a 501(c)(3) and your generous donations are greatly appreciated to allow us to continue to provide high-quality, current, and wide-ranging topics of education to the macrobiotic community and beyond.
To use Zoom you will need:
- a smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- a video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in). If you do NOT have a video camera, you can still listen to the webinar.
- a microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam (most modern computers, smartphones and tablets have this built in), or a phone. If you do NOT have a microphone, you can still use the Zoom chat features to ask questions
- a broadband internet connection
- the Zoom client installed on your machine. (If you are using a desktop or non-chromebook laptop, you will NOT have to install Zoom)