Who Should Attend?
- Are you vegan, vegetarian, or pescatarian?
- Are you new to macrobiotics, or a long-time veteran?
- Are you interested in transitioning to a plant-based, whole-foods diet?
- Or, are you simply looking to feel better, naturally, through diet and lifestyle?
If you answered “yes” to either question, this is the conference for you!
- 2 days of macrobiotic education
- Interaction with world renown macrobiotics and nutrition experts
- Q&A sessions during events
- 4 macrobiotic cooking classes
- Class handouts and recipes
- Conference recordings available after event
Denny Waxman – Macrobiotic Author, Counselor, & Teacher
With 40 years of experience, Denny Waxman is one of the nation’s leading macrobiotic counselors, speakers and teachers. Credited with changing the food narrative in the U.S. from diets dependent upon animal and dairy to healthy whole foods and plant-based alternatives, Denny is now training the next generation of macrobiotic teachers. He is author of several notable books including The Ultimate Guide to Eating for Longevity:The macrobiotic way to live a long, healthy, and happy life, which he co-wrote with his wife Susan. He is founder of Philadelphia’s first health store, Essene Market, and recipient of the Aveline Kushi International Award for his dedicated service to macrobiotics.
- Author of Ultimate Guide to Eating for Longevity& The Complete Macrobiotic Diet
- Macrobiotic Counselor
- Former Kushi Institute Director
- Founder of SHI Macrobiotics,Formerly Known as Strengthening Health Institute
Susan Waxman – Macrobiotic Counselor, Cooking Instructor & Chef
Susan Waxman has dedicated her life to understanding the energetic nature of foods, cooking styles, and creating dynamic, healthful meal plans. This has allowed her to merge teaching and macrobiotic cooking that provides healthy, tasteful options for many clients looking to improve their health and perspective on life. Her expertise with ingredient selection, kitchen and pantry design, menu planning, and meal preparation are the foundation of her unique international macrobiotic cuisine.
Other presenters for this conference will be available in August, 2022
The schedule is TBD
Day 1 Details
Day 1 – TBD
Day 2 Details
Day 2 – TBD
Registration & Pricing
Full Registration: $150 (Days 1 & 2)
Day Pass #1: $75 (Day 1 ONLY)
Day Pass #2: $75 (Day 2 ONLY)
Early Bird Discounts:
Early Bird Full Registration*: $120 (Days 1 & 2)
Early Bird Day Pass #1*: $60 (Day 1 ONLY)
Early Bird Day Pass #2*: $60 (Day 2 ONLY)
*Early-Bird pricing is available until Friday, October 14 2022
Discounts are also available for students, seniors, medical professionals, teachers, and the military.
Full Registration (Students): $49 (Days 1 & 2)
Early Bird Full Registration: $105 (Days 1 & 2)
Full Registration: $135 (Days 1 & 2)
What Is Macrobiotics?
Macrobiotics, noun, (used with a singular verb) – a system of holistic principles and dynamic practices that guides choices in nutrition and lifestyle for physical, emotional, mental, social, and environmental health
– Macrobiotic, adj., such as macrobiotic philosophy or macrobiotic diet.
Learn from the world’s leading macrobiotic educators as we provide the latest information, nutritional insights, recipes, menus, and demonstrations, dispel myths and answer questions.
With more than dozen classes spread over two days, the conference includes presentations that are relevant whether you are new to macrobiotics or a longtime practitioner.
How Is This Conference Different?
Details – TBD
How to Use Zoom
- A smartphone, desktop, laptop, or tablet is preferred for participation.
- A video camera, either built in to your device or a separate webcam – you can still listen to the webinar without one.
- A microphone, either built in to your device or in the webcam – you can still use the Zoom chat to ask questions.
- An internet connection that supports audio and video meetings.
- Installation of Zoom on your device for video – desktops and non-Chromebook laptops do not require installation.